How much should a professional install run me?

Learn everything you can and do it yourself makes you appreciate everything so much more. Also helps you take care of it better because you know how everything is set up

If i were you, i'de fine someone on here thats in your area to help you. find someone that knows their ****, of course.

Pay him to help you AND teach you, that way next time you'll know how to do it right

I'm def willing to pay, not looking for a freebie //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I got some nice stuff I want it done right for sure

Lemme ask you something...how in the hell do you have 108 posts on this site and not know about a line output converter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Lemme ask you something...how in the hell do you have 108 posts on this site and not know about a line output converter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Maybe his first post was a classified ad and he bumped it 107 times?

You can advertise on Craigslist and find someone that will install it all for about $150 ........just pick up a $30 wiring kit at Wal-Mart for them
And we wonder why car audio has fallen out of the mainstream. Nobody can make a living with everyone and their grandmother demonizing the pros that di it for a living. yep get a guy you have never met and has no $ or insurance behind him to install $100's if not $1000's worth of equipment in your ride that is worth many $1,000's. Sounds like a winner!

I expect so much better out of you! Shame

Dont waste your time with a cheap low level converter, do it right and get a JL Audio Clean Sweep, Chances are that Stock audio system is tied into other componates in the car. A cheap low level converter will sound like crap.

I had a cheap one in my audi on a bose system and it sounded horrible. Spent the money on the mid grade JL Clean sweep and it was a difference of night and day with the same equipment.

Oh and take it to a proffesional, that way if they mess something up it is covered, if a friend or you or some joe smuck tries to install it and screws something up then you are screwed and more issues/money.

Dont waste your time with a cheap low level converter, do it right and get a JL Audio Clean Sweep, Chances are that Stock audio system is tied into other componates in the car. A cheap low level converter will sound like crap.
I had a cheap one in my audi on a bose system and it sounded horrible. Spent the money on the mid grade JL Clean sweep and it was a difference of night and day with the same equipment.

Oh and take it to a proffesional, that way if they mess something up it is covered, if a friend or you or some joe smuck tries to install it and screws something up then you are screwed and more issues/money.
x2 its kinda one of those deals where your screwed if you do , screwed if you dont

Bro I have a 3sixty.2 going into this system

Last edited by a moderator:
It puts cleansweep to bed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.