How much u guys pay for installation?

They asked for $650 total. $200 on deadening 4 doors.
Sometime I hate living in a small town for a reason like this.
You're not going to find many people to go below that. You may have people on here in your area that will help you out, and get it done A LOT cheaper.

You're not going to find many people to go below that. You may have people on here in your area that will help you out, and get it done A LOT cheaper.
if you dont trust doing it yourself this would be a far better option.

there are plenty of people on here that are more than willing to spend a saturday installing and drinking some beer

It would not be too hard to do it yourself, there are probably already threads here about installations in your car and if not there has got to be something on the net somewhere (MB forum maybe)

If not you are going to get screwed no matter what, you even get screwed more because you drive a MB anyway, just like you would on any premium german or fancy american car like a Caddy.

if you dont trust doing it yourself this would be a far better option.there are plenty of people on here that are more than willing to spend a saturday installing and drinking some beer
hehe yeah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Ask someone here with some spare time, they will do it asap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ...peace...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.