How old is everybody?

I'm 18, been into car audio for less than 2 years, and home audio for less than 1!

I've been car crazy for probably 4 years though...I have a large collection of hundreds of Car & Drivers, Motor Trends, etc., and I have read through each and every one at least twice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif Not just browsed, I absorbed them lol...I won't read anything else that isn't related to cars or audio though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

When I started in car audio I was about 14-15. I'm now 30 and still am very much into it. I thought I had grown out of it but theres still is so much intrest there. Im a car lover and I guess the two go hand and hand. I even made automotive repair my career. My house has a pretty good sound system in it. Im going to build a old school set up for my truck soon.
So how old is everyone? Is this for the younger people? I miss the SPL contest! I dont know If this has been as already been asked but here it is. Am I too old for this? I remember running around with a sticker on my car in the 90's that said "IF ITS TOO LOUD YOUR TOO OLD"
this

20 here, always been interested in audio. Before I could drive I was into home stereos. I built some 3 way towers with 12" car subs for woofers that rocked my room on 100W per channel. I was only 12 so I guessed on box volume and port size. They ended up being 2.75 cubes @ 34hz, lucky lol.

Once I could drive I was throwing in subs and speakers immediately.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

New threads