How to get 6 12's into a Lexus ES300? Maybe 4?

es300 is the older model so not really worth a whole lot anyway. would you even have the electrical to properly run that much

I always love the kids on here buying 2000+ watt amps and just assuming their stock electrical will handle it, or REALLY counting on the big 3 to help them out lol.

How could i put 6 12's into my car? Could i build a wall? idk how that would work.
1.) You take it to a shop and let them do it...................cause you obviously don't know ****.

OR

2.) Do some research of build logs, enclosures, subs, amps, electrical, etc. THEN ask more specific questions pertaining to a build you are actually WORKING on.

Yeah being a smartass is cool i was only wondering about a box like how do you build a wall in a car not how to wire, or do electrical, or about subs and amps i didn't ask **** about a amp

just look in the build logs, lots of people on here have done walls. I helped do one in 1997 6 pg x-max 15's in an eagle talon, it's a lot of work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.