How to get beter mpg out of v6 08 dodge ram

I drove an 85 Bronco that had a very nice 430hp 351 crate motor and only a C6 trans(3 speed).

Doing 70 on the hwy, I managed 17mpg. That was riding at 2900 rpm. At 80, it went WAY down hill......3300rpm.........

3 speeds for TMFL.....

ONly about 8-10 in the city though...

dont drive a truck and ***** about getting *** mileage

I didnt assfuck, i asked about simple ways to increase. I live in TX dumass, diesels dont lock up in winter here, is not that cold. Why are u so pissy? ure vag got sand in it? Dont talk if ure not adding to the thread, thanks

I didnt assfuck, i asked about simple ways to increase. I live in TX dumass, diesels dont lock up in winter here, is not that cold. Why are u so pissy? ure vag got sand in it? Dont talk if ure not adding to the thread, thanks
Your the pussycat one.crying about bad gas mileage in a truck, my supercharged 4 cylinder gets 22mpg

Your the pussycat one.crying about bad gas mileage in a truck, my supercharged 4 cylinder gets 22mpg
hahaha im not crying, i stated my current mpg, and asked about simple upgrades. hahaha u must be a sad lil guy to talk **** to random ppl and ure lil superbarf 4cyc.... i dont care, not talking about you. Just go away

Guess ill just do the intake and a flowmaster, possibly switch all oils to synthetic

i put a bed cover on my ranger v6 and i am gettin alot better gas milage! and plus i have a place to put my extra batts and amp! and more room in my cab, i also changed my air filter gained a little with that, added restore engine compression stuff from advance and gained a little from that, also, fuel injector cleaner, that helps out alot. hmm, when i had 20's on my truck i seen an increase of gas milage, but thats because i was getting more rotation at the same rpm. every little improvement adds up, same thing with dbs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i put a bed cover on my ranger v6 and i am gettin alot better gas milage! and plus i have a place to put my extra batts and amp! and more room in my cab, i also changed my air filter gained a little with that, added restore engine compression stuff from advance and gained a little from that, also, fuel injector cleaner, that helps out alot. hmm, when i had 20's on my truck i seen an increase of gas milage, but thats because i was getting more rotation at the same rpm. every little improvement adds up, same thing with dbs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You know mythbusters busted that bed cover thing. Just saying. I am sure you could find the show online some place. Even the tailgate thing as well, up or down.

You know mythbusters busted that bed cover thing. Just saying. I am sure you could find the show online some place. Even the tailgate thing as well, up or down.
in their application it did.. if i remember right they were using an f 150

i am in a ranger it seems to help me out.

mine isn't a hard top bed cover, its a vinal one so maybe with it having more give it might make a differance lol

idk for sure it just seems to help out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.