how to pick the best Loc to use for the job?

Participant count
  • Participant list

KyleBechtold
5,000+ posts

Quit reading this
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11289_SoundGate+LOCPRO.html

is one I am looking at..

friend got a sub setup with stock h.u and wants me to install so I need to pick one of these up.. now then I know you splice into the speaker wires.. but do you splice into it and let it keep running to the speakers or do you completely run the wire to loc only? This isn't my method of choice it is his.. He will be keeping everything stock for now.. I have installed h/u speakers amps subs all before but nothing with a stock h.u

how is the rca output with this? low I assume?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You could fit 2 SVC Dayton HO 10's ported behind that seat no problem.. You would need a amp that puts out power at 2 ohms.. If you had bucket...
Shallow mount subs like those recommended are a favorite of truck owners. Typically the space under the seat is wide but “shallow” from bottom of...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...

About this thread

KyleBechtold

5,000+ posts
Quit reading this
KyleBechtold
Tampa, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date