How to seal hole in firewall

Participant count
  • Participant list

Curtonamis

Okay so I was putting in my wires today and I took out the grommet that goes between the inside of the car to the outside (obviously). It is blocked off by the battery among other things and is high up so no debris gets in my car. But there is a little hissing sound coming out from the engine and I can hear it inside of the car it is not a huge problem for me but I just am a little OCD about it so if there is a possible adhesive that would go over it that I could just cut it to have the 0 gauge form around it or is there something else I should do?

Probably is a $2 fix but just want to know the best way that way cold air doesn't get in during the winter time and I don't have to constantly hear the sound (bass will cover it up sound wise of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.