hp envy 15.6'' touchscreen x360 convertible 2-in-1 notebook i7

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

born on date 4/20/ 2016..hp envy 15.6'' touchscreen x360 convertible 2-in-1 notebook i7-6500u / 2.5ghz with turboboost up to 3.1ghz / 4mb L3 cache / 16gb ddr3L memory / 1tb hard drive / intel hd graphics 520 up to 8239 total graphics memory / bang and olufsen dual speakers / backlit touchscreen / backlit keyboard / 1920x1080 resolution / hd webcam / windows home 10....software included is: microsoft office professional 2016 / camtasia studio 8 / google sketchup pro 2016 / avast professional antivirus / any video convertor ultimate / wondershare mobile go / cyberlink power dvd ultra 2016 / youtube video downloader pro / cc cleaner pro..this windows 10 laptop comes with stardock start 10 which makes the start menu like windows 7, much easier to navigate and more user friendly than the windows 10

Item(s) Description/Condition:

this laptop is in mint condition

Price:

im asking $550

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

im in california and will ship free

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

im gsxrjunkie - im new here , if you text me ill send you pictures of laptop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gsxrjunkie

gsxrjunkie
orange county,ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views