bigaudiofanatic
10+ year member

Dynamic Mobile Audio
Dover DE
Item(s) for Sale:

HP Laptop 15 inch

Item(s) Description/Condition:

See screen shot for specs.

Battery is shot on this laptop. The OS is Windows 10 but I can downgrade to Windows 7 (I have not yet activated win 10) if you prefer. Once in a great while when you go to boot it up the HP splash screen will sit there. I have come to the conclusion this is probably from a HD cable wearing out ($20 fix) or a Ram module going bad.

Price:

$150 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

More photos to come.

if u downgrade back to windows 7, u can upgrade to windows 10 for free (activated) even if its a bootleg version, why is ur 10 not activated?

if u downgrade back to windows 7, u can upgrade to windows 10 for free (activated) even if its a bootleg version, why is ur 10 not activated?
As i said I shut down the activation service it is NOT bootlegged. I am not going to activate it until I know what the buyer wants.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bigaudiofanatic

10+ year member
Dynamic Mobile Audio
bigaudiofanatic
Dover DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies