Not open for further replies.

Chevy Blazin'
10+ year member

Chevy Blazin'
US
Item(s) for Sale:

Like the title states

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Up for sale is a HP PROBOOK 4530s that is in excellent shape and has Windows 7 ultimate, Intel core i5-2450m 2.5GHz processor, 4 gigs of RAM, and 500 gig hdd. I purchased this from timhof13 back in March of this year after I replaced the screen for him. Brought it for my wife for web designing but she rather use a desktop.

Price:

$200 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: Like the title states

Up for sale is a HP PROBOOK 4530s that is in excellent shape and has Windows 7 ultimate' date=' Intel core i5-2450m 2.5GHz processor, 4 gigs of RAM, and 500 gig hdd. I purchased this from timhof13 back in March of this year after I replaced the screen for him. Brought it for my wife for web designing but she rather use a desktop.

[u']Price:[/u]

$200 plus shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bump!

Item(s) for Sale: Like the title states

Up for sale is a HP PROBOOK 4530s that is in excellent shape and has Windows 7 ultimate' date=' Intel core i5-2450m 2.5GHz processor, 4 gigs of RAM, and 500 gig hdd. I purchased this from timhof13 back in March of this year after I replaced the screen for him. Brought it for my wife for web designing but she rather use a desktop.

[u']Price:[/u]

$200 plus shipping

Item Pictures:

bump this hp probook has been upgraded to Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chevy Blazin'

10+ year member
Chevy Blazin'
Chevy Blazin'
US
Start date