HU turns off by itself

LilBassGuy
10+ year member

Hiding
I just installed an old pioneer into my 93 GMC pickup. It was working fine for like 5 minute and then it just turned off. It was getting dark so I gave up last night, but today what should I look for to have caused it?

Thanks.

take a voltmeter and make sure its gettin +12 at the yellow wire and +12 at the red wire w/ key on... and make sure the ground is good

^^ lol @ team ghey van

Rofl, my alpine does the same thing, turns itself off whenever it feels like it, or just won't start until you play with the faceplate enough. Slapping the faceplate off while drunk may have had something to do with it :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.