HU with SIMPLE interface, needs to be used basically blind.

Participant count
  • Participant list

alexwoodby

SO, I need to put in a single din head unit into a vertical between-the-seats box in a 1996 Jeep Wrangler.

Fancy multiple-button digital screens and such just aren't visible without contortions. No amp, not much of an audiophile, so a higher powered unit would be nice. Frankly, an amp or any such would just be stolen in a week as the jeep is completely open (thus the lockbox for the HU)

Does anyone know of a HU that's simple enough to use blind. For more complicated stuff, like sorting through a thumb drive to choose a directory, can do contortions (I don't see any other way), but thereafter, can jump forward and back and adjust volume blind, so probably a physical knob or even a remote volume knob.

Anyway, thanks if anyone has some input.. I understand this is hardly the usual desire for car audio!

--Alex

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.