I have a piece of crap car.

hey_its_me85

There is so much that is wrong with my car. omg. It overheats, my reveiew mirror has to be stuck by up there on my windshield, my car whines when i push on the gas turn or do basically anything, my speedometer floats, and my gas gauge consistently says I am on empty. Yay! Sad but true life I live. Maybes ones day eyes a gonna get me a new of them here vehicle things. lol.

There is so much that is wrong with my car. omg. It overheats, my reveiew mirror has to be stuck by up there on my windshield, my car whines when i push on the gas turn or do basically anything, my speedometer floats, and my gas gauge consistently says I am on empty. Yay! Sad but true life I live. Maybes ones day eyes a gonna get me a new of them here vehicle things. lol.

What language is that you are speaking?

START charging for it and STOP giving it away and you canget you a nice ride.

I have a cousin that could look at that for you. Do you want me to have him give you a call?

Why not, everyone else has called her!

I feel your pain. I bought a Saab 900 back in '98 that I beat the crap out of for 8 years. The thing started hard, ran hot, idle was messed up, needed a new ecu and o2 sensor, valve cover gasket leaked oil, suspension was shot, minor but agonizing electrical problems, power steering motor was on it's way out because the reservoir leaked, windshield washers didn't work, turn signal switch was worn so I had to hold it in the on position when signaling, headliner was sagging and I had to but 1/4" sheetmetal screws to tack it back up into the roof liner, gear shift was messed up and it was a real pain to find gears, in about the span of 2 years the bottom of the doors and around the wheel wells really rusted up severely, heck the list goes on and on.

But I had a somewhat decent audio system in it. Hey, we gotta have priorities. haha

I bought it for $5500 and put almost 120,0000 miles on it and about $1800 in repairs and 2 sets of tires.

So, 8 years = about $900 per year or $75 per month. That's only $2.50 per day plus gas and oil (new oil/filter every 5000 miles, got me about 23mpg average, and I drove it hard). Cheap!

I was a little sad to see it go, but I'm over it and glad it's gone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hey_its_me85

hey_its_me85
Mississippi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date