I just bought a car *Pics*

thats a REALLY clean car. how much did it cost?

im just surprised at how clean and new it looks. LOTS of trunkroom too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and do those spotlights actually work? id scare the **** outta some people i dislike with that, go to a party they are having, and aim the lights at the house from outside and ****.

haahah!

im just surprised at how clean and new it looks. LOTS of trunkroom too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and do those spotlights actually work? id scare the **** outta some people i dislike with that, go to a party they are having, and aim the lights at the house from outside and ****.

haahah!
yep, the spot lights are fully functional

i know a few 9C1 owners who have fucked with people with their spot lights

haahah!
Yeah, I thought it was really clean too. It was $8500. The spotlights do work and they're bright as hell. The only problem is I have to go pick it up in New York and drive it 7 hours home.

it'll be a comfortable ride for sure..

there's cops here with 2005 prius's for belle glade county.. cause gas out there is crazy.. palm beach county they have undercover cops in corolla's with 18inch rims and the body kit that toyota sells.. theres like 4 of em they are always pulling people over.

it'll be a comfortable ride for sure..
there's cops here with 2005 prius's for belle glade county.. cause gas out there is crazy.. palm beach county they have undercover cops in corolla's with 18inch rims and the body kit that toyota sells.. theres like 4 of em they are always pulling people over.
my friend got pulled over by a red Mustang GT on our way to west palm

If you don't like crown victorias then you ****. This one is a 2001 with 26,000 original miles.

You know what's funny. We have cabs around here that are crown vics that are the same exact color. I wouldn't drive that around the airport. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

But seriously though, I love crown victorias. They are build like tanks. Gas is going to to be a killer though.

8 cylinder car? That must be killer on gas.

I'm not a big Crown Vic fan just because there are not many where I'm living and I don't know anything about them but I love the trunk space. My friends dad drives one and is selling his because of gas prices... I may pick one up... his is white too... he drives it as a cab tho.

8 cylinder car? That must be killer on gas.
I'm not a big Crown Vic fan just because there are not many where I'm living and I don't know anything about them but I love the trunk space. My friends dad drives one and is selling his because of gas prices... I may pick one up... his is white too... he drives it as a cab tho.
If you do get one, make sure it hasn't been used as a cab or a police car for very long...

Seeing as how most of you are young fruity pies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I am glad to see that some people still appreciate a car that sleeps 15...

When I was in high school (circa 86) there was a dude with a 69 Lincoln with suicide doors, back then you paid 10 bucks to get into the drive-in, we had 23 people in that car one friday night (can you say mobile orgy??)...

Nice ride..

T

Seeing as how most of you are young fruity pies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I am glad to see that some people still appreciate a car that sleeps 15...
When I was in high school (circa 86) there was a dude with a 69 Lincoln with suicide doors, back then you paid 10 bucks to get into the drive-in, we had 23 people in that car one friday night (can you say mobile orgy??)...

Nice ride..

T
while those are big cars, i dont believe u. unless u weighed 50 pounds and were 3 inches wide, or stacked 4 rows high front and back, u didnt do that.

while those are big cars, i dont believe u. unless u weighed 50 pounds and were 3 inches wide, or stacked 4 rows high front and back, u didnt do that.

i had 12 people in a 78 4 door plymouth volare. do you know how big a 69 lincoln is? i believe it.

Nice ride..

T
Mobile orgy?

I've got that beat.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well believe it, on our way back from a frat party in Stillwater (about 50mi away) there were three cars in our caravan each filled with 6 or more people. Two of the cars broke down and so we had them in my car ('82 Olds 98 Regency). We had 6 up front, 9 in rear of car, and 3 in the trunk. Every bump we bottomed out and sparks flew out the back. We were all drunk, so if we were stopped, it would have been the po po for sure.

just cause it doesn't have seatbelts for eveyone, doesn't mean they can't all fit. He didn't say they were comfortable or anything. Just said they were in the same car.

Movie quote: "We mock what we don't understand"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.