I just got scammed JT1979

but you just said he go it today?
you're right I did. I was typing fast and tryin to say when I talked to him today he said had gotten it, I forgot to say "Saturday" But he was clear about recieving it on Saturday when I called him on the phone.. I think he'll send me the amp but I will never see the 1000/1 and I paid $26 shipping him the amp which is shitty as fawk especially cuz I know I will never see that amp.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 29 (22 members and 7 guests)

Express- , 95Prober , Bake , casper97ta , DBfan187 , FLOSSINON24S , GabeC , grizzjwill , hallertau2000 , hoxie08 , JT1979 , kkpsiguy , L7BASSHEAD , mavster , mike11202 , Naledge503 , Qbenjamin , Rich B , Safe-N-Sound215 , TheFiverMan , TheLow , yourchamp23

Seems to be compliant, but we'll see..

yes, i am here. I am going to send your amp back to ease your mind. I make a little over $800 weekly, so $25 isnt going to break me. all i ask is that you send me the DD back once you get thew 1000/1. hell, you can send me the 1000/1 back for all i care right now. i have busted many scammers on here

yes, i am here. I am going to send your amp back to ease your mind. I make a little over $800 weekly, so $25 isnt going to break me. all i ask is that you send me the DD back once you get thew 1000/1. hell, you can send me the 1000/1 back for all i care right now. i have busted many scammers on here
Sure, so long as I see the 1000/1 or a valid tracking number I will retract all statements made claiming this was a scam, but if I never see either, it looks like a scammer who changed his mind lol. Still disappointed in the lack of communication. I appreciate you taking the time to help figure this out, but you gotta understand, if you were in my shoes I think it would be the same way.

I talked to this guy over the phone and of course he sounded legit. We agreed to send out our amps to each other in a trade. He sent me a tracking number and told me it wouldnt be valid till the next morning, so I believed him and sent mine out. Mine was valid and I looked at his tracking again, and it was 4 numbers too short. Anyhow, I shipped mine priority shipping and they tried delivering once but he wasnt there. It's supposed to arrive Monday again. I did a google search on his name and got the number to his parents house. I called them, but he doesnt live there anymore, he is 28 years old. I explained the situation and they said they werent suprised at all. They gave me his home phone number and no answer. I will try calling again, but I did a google search on his name, and his alias KIAKID1979 and I see he has "traded" someone else for this amp awhile ago and the kid sent his amp, but he never sent his amp out. There are so many pages of his scam activities, and he is the one who claims he is helping to end scammers, which is completely untrue. Anyways, I will file a police report against him and talk to the Fort White, FL 32038 Police Department and give them his address and such. I will call his parents again and say he's got one more chance. But I will try putting a stop to that package tomorrow morning. Even though I'm out $26 for priority shipping, insurance, and tracking at least I'll have my amp. But everyone beware!!
Sure, so long as I see the 1000/1 or a valid tracking number I will retract all statements made claiming this was a scam, but am still disappointed in the communication. I appreciate you taking the time to help figure this out, but you gotta understand, if you were in my shoes I think it would be the same way.
like i told you over the phone. i have been scammed, and that is why i have done what i have done to scammers on here. it will all come out in the end. after this i am done with online dealings. local is better, just not as much choices. i will text you the info tomorrow.

should have bought Mexican. I dont know who the **** this guy is, and dont give a **** if ne one here believes me. this is between express and myself, and it will be right in the end. i did nothing wrong, so **** you all. i am done with this whole online selling/trading thing. Everyone is so big and bad behind thier keyboards. Express has never once been a dick or rude. I understand where he is coming from and it will be right for us both.

WTF are you talking about?
Im not sure what hes talking about either lol

I read that morgans432, easy, but seems like there is only 1 guy that has a problem, so it didn't bother me much...

I appreciate the speedy responses and cooperation, but so long as I see tracking info being legit or the amp in the mail, or evidence the amp has been "LOST" in the mail, like I said, I will retract everything I said about you. If I don't see anything, It still looks like a scammer that changed his mind:crap:

should have bought Mexican. I dont know who the **** this guy is, and dont give a **** if ne one here believes me. this is between express and myself, and it will be right in the end. i did nothing wrong, so **** you all. i am done with this whole online selling/trading thing. Everyone is so big and bad behind thier keyboards. Express has never once been a dick or rude. I understand where he is coming from and it will be right for us both.
I apologize for the title, I think that was a poor choice of words, I just assumed I would never hear from you, so this is what I resulted to. JT has been more polite than I could ever ask for in midst of all this, but I hope we can get this resolved and both of us are happy! Maybe I'll see the 1000/1 tomorrow, but we'll see.. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Express-

10+ year member
Express-
Columbus, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views