I just got scammed JT1979

you do realize that sometimes tracking numbers don't just pop up in the system.
that thought crossed my mind even though mine popped up right away, he is still unable to provide a picture after promising to do so more than 12 hours ago...

patience is a vitue. i'd wait a bit. this is why ca.com is getting abd rep in the for sale section is people shear lack of patience.

JT1979 I think it would be wise of the site to not allow you to do business until this is resolved. I appologize if you truely are innocent...but we have to look out for the interest of our members.

If/when you get these resolved or prove yourself innocent Ill be happy to clean this up and you can go back to your business.

With that said, If you see JT attempt to buy or sell please contact me.

Yea, but when he's promised to contact me over lunch and send me tracking pix since last night and I still haven't seen them. That is red flags all over the place. He gave me his cell phone number, and now it isn't even valid anymore, so I cannot reach him nor have I heard from him.

Just talked to him. He gave his wife $25 to ship it, and the total rang up $28. Since she didnt have an extra $3 for delivery confirmation, she didn't get one. Hmm.. Now my origonal amp is on its way back home but no delivery confirmation, and since when does one cost $3? Mine cost $0.65 when I shipped it to him the first time.....

I think he is scamming you but thats just my opinion
I agree...

I wish he could show some proof of SOMETHING. But I asked for pix and said only with his camera phone.. Now I ask him and he no longer has a camera phone:rolleyes: no legit tracking number for both orders lmao. I feel like I have been taken advantage of worse than a drunk chick at a frat party:crap:

JT1979 I think it would be wise of the site to not allow you to do business until this is resolved. I appologize if you truely are innocent...but we have to look out for the interest of our members.
If/when you get these resolved or prove yourself innocent Ill be happy to clean this up and you can go back to your business.

With that said, If you see JT attempt to buy or sell please contact me.
Dont have to worry about me ever comming back here after this matter is resolved. If you will allow me to make all this right, then you can ban me for all I give a flying ****. I had all good deals except one back packaging, and all of a sudden, I am trying to rip someone off. I will deal locally from here on out.

I agree...
I wish he could show some proof of SOMETHING. But I asked for pix and said only with his camera phone.. Now I ask him and he no longer has a camera phone:rolleyes: no legit tracking number for both orders lmao. I feel like I have been taken advantage of worse than a drunk chick at a frat party:crap:
I never once told you I didnt have a cam phone. The cam phone is my wifes. anyways. Did you get the ins. numbers and verify those?

Let me know one way or the other that you did get them. Oncew you get my aqmp, just send it back to me please. I was unable to gewt any info today as I worked until 530 and my local PO closes at 5pm, but will see what can be done in the mean time. I know this has all been a big cluster-****, and I do apologize. I have done what I thought was right to make you feel at ease, by send ing your back to you intil you get mine, but apparently it is not enough for you. Just let me know when you get either amp. As I told you, I am currently out of town with my job, so I do not have access to ther items you are wishing for me to send, and my wifes cam phone will not allow me to send a picture. she has boost unlimited and only pays the min. amount to call for the month, therefore it will not allow pictures to be sent, and I am not going to purchase a $20 phone card to send 1-2 pics via phone. YOu will get your amp, and you should get the JL as well, course seeing as the tracking number is not showing I will never know, but oh well, hopefully I will get it back as well, if not, then **** it, money can buy another one.

I'm done here and ne wheres else online as far as sales goes. like I said, let me know when you do receive either amp please.

hmm.. Well I was under the impression you would be able to send me pix and I never did recieve them. Over the phone I said you got a camera? You laughed and said camera phone, i said that would be fine just take a couple and send em to me, you said that would be no problem last night. Today its a problem. Oh well, I guess im not too suprised. I talked to my local post office. And explained the situation he said it looks as if i got scammed because you cannot track insurance numbers. I tried calling Fort White Post Office today but they were closed. I will call them tomorrow and speak to someone and get some more details. More later..

hmm.. Well I was under the impression you would be able to send me pix and I never did recieve them. Over the phone I said you got a camera? You laughed and said camera phone, i said that would be fine just take a couple and send em to me, you said that would be no problem last night. Today its a problem. Oh well, I guess im not too suprised. I talked to my local post office. And explained the situation he said it looks as if i got scammed because you cannot track insurance numbers. I tried calling Fort White Post Office today but they were closed. I will call them tomorrow and speak to someone and get some more details. More later..

call them tomorrow and give them the number I give you. there is a US at the end of the number as well, but not sure if you will need that. they told my wife, it could be tracked using that.

It was shipped Priority mail, $400 Ins., Sig. Conf., but was more than the $24 you paid. For what reasons, I do not know.

I didnt think it charged the phone to send pics, but it does. At the time I did not know this. It costs .25 per pic text. I cannot add .50 to the phone, only $20 min., so I am not adding $20 for .50 worth of pics. Like I have stated before. I am not here to try and rip ne one off, you will get your amp returned (shipped today) and you should get mine as well. If not, then I will take that up with USPS. Someone better figure something out there. Ins, is Ins. If its lost, then they owe me another amp or $400. I have my paperwork, so they will have no choice.

If you need the number again, let me know as I have it written down in my wallet until I know that you have signed for it and received it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Express-

10+ year member
Express-
Columbus, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views