I just got scammed JT1979

Dont forget Wheeler, you have to sign to get your amp back, so make sure someone is home. I will be back in town today, so I will call my local post office about your amp as well as my own. I know she shipped it out on Monday, and mine was shipoped out last thursday when yours was. I got your Saturday as I stated, so I do not know what is going on. Dont really give a **** at this point either. I know you will get your amp, and I also know I will get my amp back or atleast my $400 for the ins. I paid for. Cant deny the paperwork. JUst text me when you get one or both of the amps.

Dont forget Wheeler, you have to sign to get your amp back, so make sure someone is home. I will be back in town today, so I will call my local post office about your amp as well as my own. I know she shipped it out on Monday, and mine was shipoped out last thursday when yours was. I got your Saturday as I stated, so I do not know what is going on. Dont really give a **** at this point either. I know you will get your amp, and I also know I will get my amp back or atleast my $400 for the ins. I paid for. Cant deny the paperwork. JUst text me when you get one or both of the amps.
insurance number will resolve all of this. Please get that to me asap you said its on ur desk so just get me that number please, and it will resolve EVERYTHING! Insurance number for the origonal JL 1000/1 that u "shipped out on thursday" Thanks!!!!!!

I have a package that came, but since no one was here to sign for it I have to pick it up at post office or wait till tomorrow. If my mom can get it tonight, I'll have her get it, but i work. May have to wait and see tomorrow. Im sure its my m1a and not the 1000/1, i'll post more later.

I got the m1a last night and it was alright, except the origonal box wasn't covered, so its pretty torn and ripped:crap: At least I got the amp. I plan to hook it back up tonight once I get my HU problems resolved.

3 days later. Still no insurance number on the JL 1000/1. JT1979 since your viewing this thread, please post the insurance number you promised me. This is 3 days later man. Come on if you really didn't ship it don't beat around the bush please just let me know the truth man, this is very discouraging. I really want for you to proove your innosence(sp?) you claim you are, and are very cooperative and polite on the phone. I just wish you would follow through on what you said you would.

JL 1000/1 for DD M1A got the m1a back in the mail. He sent it back to me but still claimed he shipped his 1000/1, but a week later, he still cannot show any proof despite him telling me many times he could show me some..

JL 1000/1 for DD M1A got the m1a back in the mail. He sent it back to me but still claimed he shipped his 1000/1, but a week later, he still cannot show any proof despite him telling me many times he could show me some..
Glad you got the amp back man. IMO yeah he was gonna try and scam you, he didn't seemed to worried about his amp being "lost" in shipping and could never show any proof, only excuses. Glad you stopped it before it went farther

lol I hear ya man.. I texted him today around 5 and again around 9 about insurance number.. Still no response, but am I suprised? No. Am I becoming more aggravated and more convinced he took advantage of me? YES!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Express-

10+ year member
Express-
Columbus, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views