I just got scammed JT1979

oh you have no clue how hard its brewing. I will persue with this investigation through internet fraud, the Fort White Post Office, as well as the Fort White police department. I will not let down until justics is served.

What is justice?

1.) I recieve $26 (PP fees included) for shipping charges from JT1979

2.) I recieve the JL 1000/1 in working condition as described by him upon purchasing it, and I will ship my m1a out at his expense.

Until one of these 2 choices occur, I can make it a promise that I won't let this go away.

why wouldnt he send out the jl 1000/1. He gave me fake tracking said he would take pix of the tracking but never did. Never returns my calls anymore and won't give me insurance number he promised.. sounds like a scam to me.

why wouldnt he send out the jl 1000/1. He gave me fake tracking said he would take pix of the tracking but never did. Never returns my calls anymore and won't give me insurance number he promised.. sounds like a scam to me.
It doesn'y make any sense to me either but why would he send your amp back if it was a scam? People really should communicate better during a sale or trade (him, not you). I'm glad you're not out much on the deal.

you can do as you see fit. i have scammed no one. i have found nothing out about my amp. i sent your amp back to you, as when the tracking number didnt post, i seen trouble with it. i have no camera at this time, and do not plan to buy one just to satisfy you or ne one else on this forum. i plan to stick locally from here on out, as i have great refs on other sites and with ppl locally here in florida. it is just better that way. if/when i ever get my amp back, i will find away to get a picture with all mine/yourinfo in it, just to prove to you, but until then, nothing i do will make others change thier mind about me, and i really do not care. i know me, as do others who have met me, and they know as do I, I am not a scammer. i bust my ass everyday to get what I have, as i know others do as well.

like stated before, do what you want to do. I have my paper work for my amp, as i do yours, so file what you want to file. I have scammed no one.

I know our deal went wrong, and once I get my amp back or atleast find out what happened to it, then I may refund your moneies, but until I know where it is, I willl continue to try and get my amp/monies from the USPS. I paid a litle over $23 to ship my amp, so right now, I am out of that money as well. I will contact you as soon as I find something out as I have stated to you before over the phone and in text. Until then, I am finished with online sales/purchases.
mhmm... no insurance number, only reason I pm'd him was for insurance number, lmfao and no even mention of insurance number...

now that your viewing this thread johnny, please post the insurance number you promised me a week ago on the 1000/1 "you shipped 2 weeks ago this Thursday" That's all I want. If you post this and its valid I'll back up off your shirt.

I'd guess not trying to scam, just got busy/lazy and didn't send out the amp in a timely manner, and then just decided not to send it...just a guess.

man I have texted you everyday for 4 days straight. Get back to me man. I wanna get this sorted out. If you still claim your innosence, why not just get back to me and get this sh!t cleared up. If you indeed scammed me, I wouldn't blame you either, I prolly would move, change my phone number and never show my face at this forum again, I couldn't live with myself if I did this sh!t to someone else. I have given you the benefit of the doubt way more times than you deserved. If you want to make this right. Give me the insurance number you promised me a week ago, or refund my shipping via paypal on the DD amp. If you refuse to do either, I will be in contact with the internet fraud agency and give them your personal information and let them handle that from there.
you can do as you see fit. i have scammed no one. i have found nothing out about my amp. i sent your amp back to you, as when the tracking number didnt post, i seen trouble with it. i have no camera at this time, and do not plan to buy one just to satisfy you or ne one else on this forum. i plan to stick locally from here on out, as i have great refs on other sites and with ppl locally here in florida. it is just better that way. if/when i ever get my amp back, i will find away to get a picture with all mine/yourinfo in it, just to prove to you, but until then, nothing i do will make others change thier mind about me, and i really do not care. i know me, as do others who have met me, and they know as do I, I am not a scammer. i bust my ass everyday to get what I have, as i know others do as well.

like stated before, do what you want to do. I have my paper work for my amp, as i do yours, so file what you want to file. I have scammed no one.

I know our deal went wrong, and once I get my amp back or atleast find out what happened to it, then I may refund your moneies, but until I know where it is, I willl continue to try and get my amp/monies from the USPS. I paid a litle over $23 to ship my amp, so right now, I am out of that money as well. I will contact you as soon as I find something out as I have stated to you before over the phone and in text. Until then, I am finished with online sales/purchases.

and just for the record....... If I was going to scam you, I wouldnt have spent the EXTRA monies to send your amp back to you. Like stated above once more, file what you want with whom you want, you got your amp back and I am out my shipping, plus the cost to send yours back. You were never scammed, you have received you amp back, therefore, how where you scammed. A scammer doesnt send back what they intend to scam. You sent me the amplifier on your own, i did not force you to, therefore, i did not steal anything from you nor did i scam you. i sent my amp out on the same thursday as you, where is it??? I have not a clue, but someone (USPS) will pay for it. i have talked to you several times wheeler, and you seem like a good guy, why would I try and scam you, yet give you my numbers and all to contact me? the reason i have not answered the texts is because i have a job and work from 7am to usually 5pm, and have a family to care for. i annot worry about what you think or others here in CA.com think of me. I sent you your amp back on the hopes you would send me it back once you received mine, but if you have yet to get mine, then I dont expect your in return. Now, as stated above , I will get in contact with you as soon as I find something out. I have no problem in shipping fist next time, but I must wait on more info on my amp before I am able to do so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Express-

10+ year member
Express-
Columbus, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views