I need a 8

Participant count
  • Participant list

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I'm looking for a >500 watt 8 for my trunk. I'll be building a T-line for it. Amp is unknown but will be 400-600 watts ran off a AC LC-2. I want to just get a bit of low end but not over power the stock front stage for now. I'm not ready to jump into that just yet but when I do it will be a mellow SQ front stage.

PSI, Sundown SD, DD 1508 or 508? Throw me some to look at. Price is not a big deal, its just a 8

Free means free right. I mean its been through some use, but it's not fried, still stiff. coil read 4 on the dot. I'll double check if you want, it's been sitting in my guest room collecting dust. even if you didn't like it DD said like $60 to recone it.

I'll have to start looking for 4ohm amps. I'll let you know man, thats pretty cool though. Do you know what coils they have for that line?
I was told by jack the 1000 series can only go back to single coil. no Dual

The E8v3 and SAE-600 with install stuff is right $500. T-line will be about $150

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I was told by jack the 1000 series can only go back to single coil. no Dual
I doubt they have a single 1.. Maybe a 2. I'll call tomorrow

The E8v3 and SAE-600 with install stuff is right $500. T-line will be about $150 

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I doubt they have a single 1.. Maybe a 2. I'll call tomorrow
I would sell you my SAE-600 for cheaper, i bought it around 3 weeks ago i want to buy something a lil bigger

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.