I need help deciding on an Amp

Jordan W
10+ year member

Ok so I have 2 ten inch JL Audio subs that you can see in my avatar

I don't know how many watt or ohm they are so we'll just have to guess by looking at them, they're fairly old.

I want to know how many watt of amp I need for them.

I only have about $150 to spend so ebay is pretty much my only option right now.

Thanks for your help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

agreed we need to know what subs you have so we can give you an answer.i can tell you that i have an amp that will push your woofers for the price you wanna spend ,which i do ,but so can 100 other guys on here ,including bettr.if we know what subs you have we can give you a better answer so that you dont f..k your s..t up

On the bottom of the sub it should have the model printed. Or somewhere on the basket...

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

what does the jl sub say on the magnet [motor]
I was gonna say that but was afraid he wouldn't know what I was talking about lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.