I NEED HELP ..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

crash_n_burn69
10+ year member

hey , I have 2 audiobahn1200's and a pioneer 600w amp.......how would I need to hook this up and what kind of box would I need for the 12's to put them in a 1984 BroncoII(Eddie Bauer Edition).........I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out will everything..LOL....I am very new to this and I want them to BUMP....but I am not sure if the Pioneer 600w alone can push the 2 12's......if not I can get another pioneer600...........

Thx

CnB

i think the amp is enough for both subs but i dont know wut box u might need ...if it could fit its best for u just to get a regular box (bandpass

good luck

hey dude, as far as info on the audiobahn subs and the amp try going to www.soundomain.com and hitting up the review board...

now what i reccommend is...

#1 if the RMS power of your subs is 600 watts, then yes buy another amp

#2 instead of buying another pioneer amp just get one good strong 1200 watt amp. The Lanzar 1200D is a good amp for the price and will push them o.k. or even the Alpine MRV1507. then you can use the pioneer to power mids etc...

#3 what type of sound do you want? for SPL(ALOT OF BASS) you want ported. Stray away from bandpass. They are hard to build and in most cases sound like ass unless they are built to the exact specifications of the sub. If you want sound quality, then your best bet would be to go with a sealed enclosure.

hop this helps, im not in here everyday so if you need further help you can e-mail me at luni2nz@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.