I need help please !

Participant count
  • Participant list

Juss64

Hi guys, I'm new to subwoofers and I have difficulties to understand how it is working.. I want to buy the Rockford Fosgate RFP4212 subwoofer (single one not dual) and put in in a box. I was looking for what RMS wattage should I take for my ampli and wires ! Can someone help please ?

Thank you !

Justin

Hi guys, I'm new to subwoofers and I have difficulties to understand how it is working.. I want to buy the Rockford Fosgate RFP4212 subwoofer (single one not dual) and put in in a box. I was looking for what RMS wattage should I take for my ampli and wires ! Can someone help please ?
Thank you !

Justin
Im not understanding your question

Thank you !

Justin
That model number doesnt pull up on google for me.???

Looks like by specs, you need a minimum of 100 watts rms up to 400 watts rms @ a 2ohm stable load to run that sub woofer,due to being a DVC 4 ohm sub..Lots of choices out there for this type of power buying new or used.What vehicle is this going in?

Looks like by specs, you need a minimum of 100 watts rms up to 400 watts rms @ a 2ohm stable load to run that sub woofer,due to being a DVC 4 ohm sub..Lots of choices out there for this type of power buying new or used.What vehicle is this going in?
Nissan Versa 2009 HatchBack! I found a used Alpine MRP-M500.. would it be enough for the speaker I want to buy ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.