I NEED HELP with Electrical upgrade in my 2014 charger!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

HI-C
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Las Vegas
Let me start by saying that any help is deeply appreciate:veryhapp: thanks

I have a dc 240amp alt and 4 group 27 batts. And at idle the voltage seats at 13.4 and when driving it goes up to 14.3/4. My problem is that I want higher voltage then that I want to be in the 14 ish range. I think the PCM control my alt and I was wondering if I should get a MLA ( missing link audio) to control the PCM or should I send the alt to get internal regulator I spoke to a guy and he said the regular would solve my issue. But I don't want to get the regulator and still have the issue I'm kinda lost here right now and don't know what to do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.