I Need More SPL

Installation is more important than equipment when it comes to spl. There are several members on this forum who can design a box for u. You need to decide whether you want a "burp" box for strictly spl and not music, a musical one, or something in between. A lot of factors go into gaining decibels, and it is almost all installation. Testing and tweaking over and over again. You should have a solid electrical within the constraints of the competition though like your working on now. Poor electrical strength will be a huge drag on trying to optimize the output of your amplifiers.

best thing you can do right now is drag your *** out here and get it on the meter. that will give you a good idea of what you are doing and what you will need to do. im the judge for this show so i can also head off a potential class jump for an out of rules. our rookie class is required to play for a 30 second musical average.. mark you should hit one of 808's meters also

best thing you can do right now is drag your *** out here and get it on the meter. that will give you a good idea of what you are doing and what you will need to do. im the judge for this show so i can also head off a potential class jump for an out of rules. our rookie class is required to play for a 30 second musical average.. mark you should hit one of 808's meters also
I would but thts a 45min drive just to see that I need to spend more money lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.