SOLD I need some midbass drivers

stereo_luver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking to try some new midbass drivers. I don't want crap or ultra high priced drivers. I just want to try a new sound. They need to be able to hadle some juice too. Post what you have. I can google the specs, but if you have a link or the specs thats cool with me. PM me the price if you don't feel comfortable posting here or want to haggle. I also have some midbass and other drivers to trade if needed:

Morel Ovation

ID OEM

HERTZ 165

Morel Tempo

a few other drivers too:

Memphis 5.25 coaxil w XO's

10" RD Audio Studio

SEAS Tweets

Elemental Designs 11Kv2's

HERTZ HT25 Tweets

I have a nice set of German made DD 6.5's for sale....here are the specs...

DD-A6.5

Dcr 3.4 Ohm

Nominal resistance 4 Ohm

Fs 66.01 Hz

Voice Coil Diameter 37mm

Qms 4.36

Qes 0.8

Qts 0.68

Cms 0.33mm/N

Vas 8.5L

Moving mass 17.48g

BL 5.55

SPL 1W, 1m 87.5dB

Power Handling 120W RMS

trade you the ID oem's for a pair of old school but good condition JL 8w1's? 4 ohms svc

i wanna use tem but they wont fit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif i have a set of mdr ring cutouts for the 8's ill throw in too. they're painted black and fit the jl's perfectly. should help alot with mounting.

I've got a used set of Tempo 6's that I've had for a little over a year and a half, bought a brand new car and am too afraid of ruining the interior to mess with it. Selling my entire setup actually, if anything else appeals to you.. it was a pretty sweet system

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.