I swear Goob

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only $20 a month if you want to be a "vendor" and just advertize in your sig. The $40 if if you want your own forum, like Argent Audio and a couple others have chosen to do so. What sucks is that each vendor doesn't have a spot on the main forum page, like how you would on any other forum like SSA, SMD, etc...there's just a big "vendor forums" section that has each one inside there. IMO that really limits your visibility.

It's only $20 a month if you want to be a "vendor" and just advertize in your sig. The $40 if if you want your own forum, like Argent Audio and a couple others have chosen to do so. What sucks is that each vendor doesn't have a spot on the main forum page, like how you would on any other forum like SSA, SMD, etc...there's just a big "vendor forums" section that has each one inside there. IMO that really limits your visibility.
I agree about the setup for vendors, I would love to have my own forum area instead of a "sub forum" which can and will get cluttered.

yeah thats not right..your doing it to be nice ...i wouldnt worry about advertising though.. most people who are here know you and ram both do designs and recommend you guys when needed...

i do want to see more companies come here and maybe the talk about having their own section per company is a good idea if thats what it will take to make them happy and bring them in..

I agree about the setup for vendors, I would love to have my own forum area instead of a "sub forum" which can and will get cluttered.
If vendors got their own forum area with a logo that would be visible on the main page, I'd be all over it. But at $40 a month, it's just not worth it for me to be hidden behind a sub-forum that can easily be overlooked.

If vendors got their own forum area with a logo that would be visible on the main page, I'd be all over it. But at $40 a month, it's just not worth it for me to be hidden behind a sub-forum that can easily be overlooked.
I'm with you on that. I think once a few things get worked out that it will get there. I just hope it is soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants