I wanna be felt.....

Just a thought for great sound.....you could build a 2.5 cubic feet sealed enclosure with the push/pull theory.........Face one sub into the box and one facing outward..........

Good luck whateva path you choose

I have found that subs crossed over at 30 is the way I like them too.

but I have found that running the subs (sealed) down , into a slot, side firing, or rear in some cases, seperated down the middle, my spl15's did 151 dBs with only 640 total watts to them, 320 each, n low end?, many complaints here and tickets.....shhhhhhhhh lol, im the guy who will find rattles in your ride, I'd hate to be infront of me =p lmao, now im going big, kuz i hate going home, so SPL170's have a goodowner now , n hope to see u'all @ a competition near me

Originally posted by nak I have found that subs crossed over at 30 is the way I like them too.

but I have found that running the subs (sealed) down , into a slot, side firing, or rear in some cases, seperated down the middle, my spl15's did 151 dBs with only 640 total watts to them, 320 each, n low end?, many complaints here and tickets.....shhhhhhhhh lol, im the guy who will find rattles in your ride, I'd hate to be infront of me =p lmao, now im going big, kuz i hate going home, so SPL170's have a goodowner now , n hope to see u'all @ a competition near me
Nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.