I want more POWER!!

MurderCobalt
10+ year member

I'm looking for a good amount of power!! I wanna get the rms rating to get around 1200-1500 watts. I'm really looking for two S12L7 subs with the ZX1500.1 kicker amp package...though I'm open to anyone who has a system comparable to this! I'm also looking for wither the HC800 kinetik battery or the HC1800 battery...If someone even has a package with 4 subs that would be great! I'm looking to spend anywhere between 1000-1400 for everything...so PM me or post on here if you have anything that can help!

Thanks

Haha sorry, well I know this site goes hard with thousands upon thousands of watts, but I'm looking for around that range, and its a lot more power than i've been using now...Whats your suggestions then for getting a real system? I loved the square look the L7s had...but I'm just trying to shake some cars around me when I'm at a stop light!

saz1500d they are around 320 shipped. And maybe 2 nightshade 12's. They usually run around 300 each. Then get a nice custom ported box(not a prefab store bought). Man that combo would slam. Get 2 saz's one on each nightshade that would be right at your budget max. Or another good power amp for the cheap is a audiopipe. Or cascade omega subs(but hard to find) many many others just troll the classifieds if u haz ur money right

I have a power accoustic BAMF 55500 that will put out a pretty solid 1700w that Ill sell for $200 shipped.

buttsecks.jpg

I have a power accoustic BAMF 55500 that will put out a pretty DIRTY 1700w that Ill sell for $200 shipped.
Fixed it for ya

When I first started here I bought a alphasonik 4800 watt amp it said 2400 rms at 1 ohm. I was like whoa then got it in it slammed alright but put out raw unregulated power that can harm subs.

Go with a quality brand like dd sundown or on that line. And youl never look back.

I was going to buy a crescendo 3k but im going to a smaller setup now. something with like 500w(probably a crescendo 1000 running my whole system). I know what you mean the power accoustic is rated at 3200 but I have a couple of dekas behind it and ive read they clamp around 1700.

i got a 15" RD heavyweight DVC .8 takes 3000 watts rms..and a Autotek MX3000.1...perfect set up to slam loud..i also have a pair of 12" IDMAXv3 DVC4..with a sundown 1500d or solid audio f15d..those will slam also..combo packages are gonna be under your budget...

Haha sorry, well I know this site goes hard with thousands upon thousands of watts, but I'm looking for around that range, and its a lot more power than i've been using now...Whats your suggestions then for getting a real system? I loved the square look the L7s had...but I'm just trying to shake some cars around me when I'm at a stop light!
HAHAHAHAH @ l7

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.