i want this car so bad

man i wish i could buy the car tomrrow. I still want a roadrunner,but at this time im gona get something thats ready to drive now.
Any old mopar with an original 440 six pack and your talking some serious jack, even if its a rust bucket.

I had one just like it except for the trunk rack and mine was a T-Top same color even.

**** fast car and cornered like crazy. I never slowed down for corners with it, Just a quarter turn of the steering wheel and you took 90 degree corners.

Edit, Maybe more than a quarter turn but not much...

yessss,i do want a honda or acura that i can do some work to. im gona be spending alot of time lookin over the next few months.
Real cars dont spin the front tires, they lift them off the ground.

But on a more serious note.

My first car was an acura and it was reliable, got good MPG, and was fun to drive. Not to mention it was a hatch and got friggin loud.

I even respect a highly modified import as long as its clean and not "rice"

Real cars dont spin the front tires, they lift them off the ground.
But on a more serious note.

My first car was an acura and it was reliable, got good MPG, and was fun to drive. Not to mention it was a hatch and got friggin loud.

I even respect a highly modified import as long as its clean and not "rice"
i hope to find something soon,i just dont want to end up with another american pos that has issues.

heres a current pic, not the most flattering, runs 12.80's on street tires, spinning off the line, I built the motor to spray but never put a bottle on it. All forged internals balanced and blueprinted etc.

35139107_l-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.