IA Flatlyne Review from Andy Jones & Robert Petty

these are the next subs i wanna try Nick, ill pm you tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Flatlyne7.jpg

Flatlyne6.jpg

Flatlyne5.jpg

Flatlyne4.jpg

Flatlyne3.jpg

Flatlyne2.jpg

Flatlyne.jpg

It uses an underhung motor topology correct?

I would love to try these subs, they are definitely on my list as well as the AV series from Acoustic Elegance.

Yes, it is underhung. The tell-tale signs are the tall top plate vs the short stack and back-plate. It's not deep enough for the coil to hang over the gap and have much travel, so it must be a short coil travelling within the gap.

Plus, IA publishes that it is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have always been really interested in these....I just about went for it a while ago, but couldn't justify buying it ahead of some others that are next on my list.

Yes, it is underhung. The tell-tale signs are the tall top plate vs the short stack and back-plate. It's not deep enough for the coil to hang over the gap and have much travel, so it must be a short coil travelling within the gap.
Plus, IA publishes that it is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have always been really interested in these....I just about went for it a while ago, but couldn't justify buying it ahead of some others that are next on my list.
True, XBL subs look the same but I should have known it wasn't XBL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.