Southwest Region IASCA sign up for FORBIDDEN FANTASY Lake Perris, California March 23rd-24th, 2012

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Yea I heard they REALLY searched the car?! Hide in the spare tire well I guess? Haha.... maybe I'll invert my subs and hide it in my sub box.
Yea they will look thru it not too bad tho. Spare tire well and in the box would work.

I like that idea too.
yea, I figure get there the night before, leave the morning or afternoon after it all done. When are you rolling out bro. we was thinking about rolling out in a group probably around noon friday.

I was gonna head out Thursday night but I'd probably be down to meet up with you guys and head out In group, I'll have to head north when you guys head south into LA but it'll be cool for the 360 miles before that lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was gonna head out Thursday night but I'd probably be down to meet up with you guys and head out In group, I'll have to head north when you guys head south into LA but it'll be cool for the 360 miles before that lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
wurd. pm me your number.

Is there really going to be gazillions of people? Im going as a spectator just to smell overheated VC's. Is it possible that a manufacturer will be there with a demo vehicle? They seem to have bottomless pockets and insane builds.

About the show... is Sat a good day to attend? Sunday is going to be packed and I would like to avoid the stampeed.

Is there really going to be gazillions of people? Im going as a spectator just to smell overheated VC's. Is it possible that a manufacturer will be there with a demo vehicle? They seem to have bottomless pockets and insane builds.
About the show... is Sat a good day to attend? Sunday is going to be packed and I would like to avoid the stampeed.
Sat not the truck show, and mainly qualifications for the audio events but still should be good

Both days will have competitions. both days will have car shows.

i cant go saturday......who will be there sunday ?
EVERYONE.

Everyone. That's the 3x db drag event I believe, and bracketing n such. So anyone competing will be there both days
both days and then some. I know pople that will be there for 8 days. gonna be pimp.

P3120002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year we met up at the Mc Donalds down the road at 5am rolled in at 6. Was already tons of people. And we all staying the 23rd to 26th as well
Ya'll some early risen Mo fuckers, I planned on drinkin most of the night, but not getting up that early shit changin my plans. But I'm not gonna be 3hrs late like the Tucson show so I'll be ready.

Yea they will look thru it not too bad tho. Spare tire well and in the box would work.
I gots hidden spots in the E.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

subzero

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
subzero
Chandler, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date