ID Max vs IDQ vs JL W6v2

the max has some great sound but imo it can get a bit too loud. i would suggest the idq. they sound very nice and still get decently loud. i havent heard a w6 so i cant say anything good or bad about it.

So its between the idq and w6, im not too sure if there is a shop around here that carrys ID's. Gotta do some calling around tomorrow and go listen to them. Thanks for the replys!!

**** I dont know which way to go!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Ive heard that the IDQ doesnt get very loud. Maybe those people didnt get the install right. Opinions welcome please.

I got a 10" ID Max and it is a freakin beast lol. It sounds better than my RL-P 12s I used to run and I can't decide which sounds better it or my 15" CSS SDX...Insane for a 10"

I actually preferred the sound of my RL-p than the IDMax. SQ oe subjective remember that. I've never heard the IDQ so I can't comment on it. But the W6 sounds awesome too. I just felt that my used RL-p gave me 8-9/10 of the SQ of the W6 for a third of the price new, and half the price used. I honestly don't think you could go wrong with any of them. What amp are you running?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.