ideas for ford ranger ext cab

im proably gonna keep my amps (ed nine 1 and nine 2. not gonna go crazy. definitely gonna start with electrical. big 3 first then take it from there. deaden the crap outta it. sad i havent even plugged in the nine 2 since i got it over a yr ago.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

my plans have changed. left my wife. so now once i get my place set up i can just put my daughter up front with me and have the whole back cab for subs.... hell to tha ya!
Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Hey sorry to hear that. Ive got a box designed up for my brothers ext cab ranger (99). Its 5 cubes net made for 2 FU 1250 12"s. I designed it to all be double layer with a triple baffle. Front is angles to follow the back of the front seats, bottom is notched out for floor risers. But if your willing to have your seat farther forward (my brother is 6'2" and his seat is all the way back) then could easily fit 2 15"s. If you interested i can send you a couple pics of the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.