idiot cracked my subs!!!

my favorite thing to do is have another friend call him pretending to be an attorney, brush up on your legal jargon and lay it out like your going to sue him for the collectors and sentimental value of the subwoofers as well as the retail value and bring together some insane sum of money and then whatever it actually costs to replace them won't seem like such a big number to him anymore

he is your friend.. Have him go in Half with u on some new subs..U apparently need 2 upgrade anyways.. So when u get some cash from him and get your new Woofages, give him the ones he F'd up.. that way, he'll be more willing 2 pay, in knowing he will get some subs.. and u get New **** at half price..

then have him **** ur **** til ur pelvis bruises

ok so i jus got my subs n stuff installed. i went to show my friend so i popped the trunk. i turned them on and they were flexin, before i could get out he puts both his fingers on the subs and cracked them!! wtf!! so theres a crack around the middle roughly around 2-3 inches. WHAT DO I DO!? will they keep crackin? or what, someone said to put hot glue on them but idk!?!? please help
get some jb weld and slap in on their

haha thanks guys, and i think doin his girlfriend is out of the question, cuz she the ugliest fat ass in the world =]
Sounds like the friend is bigger than you. But you still bang his girl to get at him. He hurt your beloved XRs so you bang his skank.

I saw a pair on Craigslist, but they are 8s. Dude wants 10 bucks each.

Make him pay, course I dunno how much you should expect for those, Id make him buy a 30 pack of natty at least. You could try some 2-part epoxy from hardware store, but I tried that on an old solo baric and it didn't work out so well.

BTW you could of made all those asses that commented on your subs being under your "hood" by saying you came originally from the U.K., those silly goobers call a convertible top a hood, so the box could of been in your box seat.

They also call a hood a "bonnet" and a trunk a "boot"

haha that suks dude i just got new subs and i dont even wanna show anyone haha i'll def keep this in mind when i do show my homies... good luck tell the foo to pay haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.