Idmax 12" rms

Participant count
  • Participant list
Good to know. The X takes 1300-1500 like a champ. I will roll it back a touch. Thanks!
The IDMax is one of my all time favorite overhung sub's, but they don't have quite the amount of DAF dialed into their design as say a Fi SSD for example.

The IDMax is one of my all time favorite overhung sub's, but they don't have quite the amount of DAF dialed into their design as say a Fi SSD for example.
Should do OK in the box in my sig? It's toward the lower end of their ported specs, but that's what I have right now. I'm directly swapping it for the alpine. I want to see what does better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Can't go wrong with either sub, but the Brahmas seem to have a little more "oomph" down low. Obviously both subs do fine down low, but the...
I don't think this is ideal, but let's assume you can easily mount all the tweeters. That installing them is going to be really simple, and...
Running wattage below RMS won't hurt anything. What the speakers get is the same thing as running an amp with higher wattage and then turning the...
No issues there. The amp will output depending on the speaker's impedance rating. Are you using a component x-over or is only the tweeter with x-over?

About this thread

jco1385

5,000+ posts
expert jcologist
jco1385
Mobile, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date