Idmax vs RE SE vs FI Q

i think that is a bad argument. The sub only fails if you give way over the RMS, Why buy 1000watt rms sub if you want to give it 1500 or 2000? Buy the proper sub for the proper application.

The are all great subs just depends on what you are looking for, too bad we can't listen to most of subs we buy before we buy them. My vote goes to the IDMAX for the better souding of the three though.

I am def. looking for sq but want a some bump too. I am still deciding on an amp. I want to decide on the sub first. I will def. be sealing whatever it is I buy. Like I said I don't have a ton of room to play with but it sounds like you guys really like the IDMAX though.

I have my Q sealed and it sounds Real good, while still having great output, I haven't heard the IDMAX personally but I've heard alot of good things about them with regard to SQ. I will say that im very happy with my Q

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.