If you didnt already know

I'm wrong plenty. When I am proven wrong I study until I get it right. And I shut up and admit I was wrong.

But when something is right in front of you and you still want to argue that makes you a moron.

I do real research not just read a post from another moron. This stuff isn't rocket science.

Example. On DIYMA, so many people keep saying SB, Arc blacks, and NVX mids are the exact same. If they could read they will see they are all different coils and cones. That would make them not the same. I point it out and I'm the idiot because I don't agree.

People say amps are the exact same when they don't even have the same board dimensions. I point it out and I'm the idiot. It's simple stuff. AQ/DD/AB/Massive subs are the same.. They don't even have the same motor dimensions or weights. But I'm the idiot.

Yeah after I received the drop in I ordered back in May (which took a month for me to get) it turned out it had been assembled wrong so I sent the whole woofer to Murphy and told him to fix it. So this being his fault you would think it would be priority for him to get it fixed fast, but it has now been three months since he received my woofer and has told me three different times it will be going out soon for the past month. After I get it back if I have any more problems out of them they will be getting sold and I will be going with another brand because this is ridiculous.

I'm wrong plenty. When I am proven wrong I study until I get it right. And I shut up and admit I was wrong. But when something is right in front of you and you still want to argue that makes you a moron.

I do real research not just read a post from another moron. This stuff isn't rocket science.

Example. On DIYMA, so many people keep saying SB, Arc blacks, and NVX mids are the exact same. If they could read they will see they are all different coils and cones. That would make them not the same. I point it out and I'm the idiot because I don't agree.

People say amps are the exact same when they don't even have the same board dimensions. I point it out and I'm the idiot. It's simple stuff. AQ/DD/AB/Massive subs are the same.. They don't even have the same motor dimensions or weights. But I'm the idiot.
You are probably a good guy in person idk, but you don't have a ******* clue what your are talking about about 70-80% of the time and you don't research **** and you almost never admit your are wrong about a **** thing , so yeah its not all the forms and Facebook etc.

It is your *******

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date