Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Mechman

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Ohio Gen

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Powermaster

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
I love my DC alt but hated the build time. But it works awesome.
This is pretty much the consensus with DC. IIRC it took around a month to get mine but I couldn't be happier with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i have dc, only aftermarket alternator i've owned, so i can only speak of my experience with that one

but, the guys at dc are awesome, i had a little hick-up with my alt (bought locally, had wrong pully and connection terminal) called dc, dude was just like, email me a picture of it, i'll tell ya what it is and what ya need, did it right on the phone with him, he instantly told me what it was, what i needed, credit card over the phone, total call time maybe 7-10 minutes, a couple days later, had the right parts, everythings gone smooth since then.

good guise over that at dc, and the alt has been great to me too

Depending on which line it is yeah but its well worth it. The XP line is BEAST. None other on its level. There's a lot of protection as well as the bad *** REAL idle output. Really though, they are beast with small engine alternators where other companies fail.

Also, they have a drawing this month. Buy something over 200 (IIRC) and get your name in a drawing for an ipad 2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...