Central Region IL and WI shows soon-roll call

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
All the Illonois people need to think about the Madion show coming up in august . Its close enough and id love to have a good showing at the shop . Its ALWAYS a good turn out .
Can you send me the info for the madison show. I'd be glad to go.

Also there is a car show this sat. I posted on the other thread. You guys should come by.

July 26th @ Archer Bank 9504 S. Roberts RD. Hickory Hills, IL

Can you send me the info for the madison show. I'd be glad to go.
Also there is a car show this sat. I posted on the other thread. You guys should come by.

July 26th @ Archer Bank 9504 S. Roberts RD. Hickory Hills, IL
Might be able to make this.

What kind of show is it? My truck isn't exactly in show quality condition. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Also, what time?

Edit: Saw your other thread. I gotta work till 3 so it doesn't look like I can make that show. Plus I wouldn't enter anyways, would just be there with the bassheads. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lets set up a date for an IL show and have bassracing. i got the second mic, itd be good. august 24th shouldnt be too late, but maybe it is. .

We definitely should do an IL get together soon. I'm down anytime. I had fun at the last one even with a half blown sub haha

I vote for the next IL meet we do it somewhere around Antioch, IL as then both WI and IL people can meet up since it's on the boarder. Just throwing out ideas! I'd be game for a IL and WI meet! Got plenty of area up here to do it too.

we will add up everyones scores and then the loser buys all the beer for the winners that night ! Wi vs. Il , great idea . Could be cool
That sounds pimp to me...a Il vs. Wi meet lol! Lets start a separate thread about it and start getting people involved to see when they can do it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.