im giving away some subs and a gas card...no bs

by the way this isnt spam if you ive posted vids on here before, or you can check it out on my facebook or youtube channel jpsaudio08, get ur guesses in and hope yall win

11.5 seconds.
Naw, depending on the hz played it should not take more then 6 seconds more then likely less.

should do a milk jug full of water on the roof and see how long till it falls off. I know how long it takes in my truck haha.

if u havent already u need to post these times on the video but most importantly you have to had clicked the like button on my facebook page to be entered...just go to facebook and type jp's audio its an automotive page and hit the like button...one of u guyes is really f'in close..lol thnx for the support

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.