Im stomped! Need help ASAP!

i think you did it wrong try jumping the 12v+ on the amps to the remote turn on to see if you fried the amps, if they turn on narrow it down to the wire or the headunit

Thanks! but you know, i took the remote wire off one of the amps.. and now none of the amps will turn on.. all fuses good..battery rests at 12.4 with car off
It sounds more like there's a cut in the wire somewhere. I assume you have a dmm? Check the voltage on the remote wire, if you can, try to move your seats or w/e you said made it change. If you see that voltage go from 0 to 12 or the opposite you know theres a problem in the wire.

It sounds more like there's a cut in the wire somewhere. I assume you have a dmm? Check the voltage on the remote wire, if you can, try to move your seats or w/e you said made it change. If you see that voltage go from 0 to 12 or the opposite you know theres a problem in the wire.
i gets no voltage at all on the remote wire

wat u mean a jumper wire? from my power wire?
you need not to be messing with electric, but just get a small run of speaker wire 16 gauge or so and touch it from the 12v+ on your amp to the remote in and see if it turns on.

you need not to be messing with electric, but just get a small run of speaker wire 16 gauge or so and touch it from the 12v+ on your amp to the remote in and see if it turns on.
ok.. lol i try not to mess with the electrical as much as i can...

You shouldnt load that remote wire up so much regardless of it being the problem or not, but is there any chance of a pinched wire in the back seat area. I had that issue one time it was the arms that swing the seat up and down cutting into the wire. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
this

Thanks! but you know, i took the remote wire off one of the amps.. and now none of the amps will turn on.. all fuses good..battery rests at 12.4 with car off
ouch odds are you blew the remote on your radio trying

to trigger to many devices with it .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.