Central Region Import Face off in Tulsa on 9/21

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

kkpsiguy
10+ year member

Hey everyone...I am just wondering who will be attending the Import Faceoff in September. I work at Wal-Mart in Tahlequah out in the shop in TLE, and the guys out there think that DD is just all there is and nothing else can beat them b/c the 3500 series can take 4000watts. Now I'm not saying anything bad about DD, and I'm actually thinking about getting a pair of 2510 when I find out whats gonna happen with my motor in my truck.

But my reason in posting is I'm wondering who is gonna be attending and what kinda epuipment you are running. I'm gonna put in for the day off when I get to work today and I'm gonna try to get the guys in the shop to put in for it off.

Thanks

I'll wait til the big boys play, not an import kinda guy.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.