***Important*** Vote on whether to split up Classifieds into sections and discuss

Do you have the ability to keep the general section, as well as add the other sections? And if you do add sections, can you add a "package deal" section?
Maybe for the general section, you can make it so nobody can post a new thread in that section?
I'm not for doing a general section. We either need to separate things, or do them all together. Calling it a Package Deal forum might be worth looking at

I'm not for doing a general section. We either need to separate things, or do them all together. Calling it a Package Deal forum might be worth looking at
Alright, that'll work. The reason I wanted the general section to stay is that it is much easier to find stuff if you're the kind of person, like me, who isn't specific in what they are looking for. I would rather there be sections and no general though than no sections and only general. Hope that makes sense?

Definitely take heed on the Package Deal section. That way we can still post more than one thing at a time, given you (not you specifically) are like me and like to sell a bunch of different items at once rather than a bunch of single items.

Alright, that'll work. The reason I wanted the general section to stay is that it is much easier to find stuff if you're the kind of person, like me, who isn't specific in what they are looking for. I would rather there be sections and no general though than no sections and only general. Hope that makes sense?
Definitely take heed on the Package Deal section. That way we can still post more than one thing at a time, given you (not you specifically) are like me and like to sell a bunch of different items at once rather than a bunch of single items.
Yes, the way I would do it, in the Sub forum you can sale multiple subs in one thread. But not a sub and a amp in one thread. That would go in package deals or multiple item forum.

Good idea but I would worry about all the 17yo trolls ruining your forum first.
What about the over 40 trolls? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

splitting things up is good in one way, but makes it a major pain if your just looking for good deals or just want to browse through everything.

now that all the caco ppl are here seems like a lot of them want to make ca more like it was. personally i think some of it should be left alone.

splitting things up is good in one way, but makes it a major pain if your just looking for good deals or just want to browse through everything.
now that all the caco ppl are here seems like a lot of them want to make ca more like it was. personally i think some of it should be left alone.
See my above post on viewing everything at once.

No doubt that everyone agrees with that statement. But definitely some, not all of it should be left alone. The classifieds change will not hurt anything, if anything it will help. The Dome couldn't get any better honestly, unless there was a section for 18+/nsfw stuff. Now I'm not saying that the Dome is necessarily fun anymore, what I mean by "it couldn't get any better" is that the way it is set up is great. Pictures allowed, no moderation, just like the Dome should be. If the community would stop with all this **** nonsense, it might be more fun.

Since I did bring it up, any chance you could make a NSFW/18+ section in the Dome? Just a thought //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This has nothing to do with the CACO/ CA rivalry thing. Whatever that even is. But it DID work well on CACO so why wouldn't it work here just as well. If something works somewhere else should it not be considered just because you don't like that place?

This has nothing to do with the CACO/ CA rivalry thing. Whatever that even is. But it DID work well on CACO so why wouldn't it work here just as well. If something works somewhere else should it not be considered just because you don't like that place?
Comparative Advantage ngas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies