Incriminator Audio 20.1 Vs Crunch goundpounder 3000d

Crunch will probably get you more power....the 20.1 will probably keep running no matter what you do to it. If I didn't need 3k I would take the 20 for sure

whats the max power I could get out the IA @ 1om and under

I am running a hifonics 2608 but have heard the IA amp is a beast so not sure which way to swing

whats the max power I could get out the IA @ 1om and under
I am running a hifonics 2608 but have heard the IA amp is a beast so not sure which way to swing
do you mean "max" as in how pyramid rates there amps? or max as in the most wattage RMS?

I currently have the hifonics 2608, would it be stupid of me to get the IA 20.1 as it seems like I would be going down in power if I did that. I can pick one up for a good price

I have heard 1 of 2 GP3000d pro's hooked up in a semi bass race want to be burper a buddy of mine has and I was pretty impressed. When he can afford his DD's and strap both amps I am sure it will do something half way scary score wise

Im getting more tempted for this amp, its the old one he has got tho if that makes any difference.

still have my heart on the gp3000 man, Oh i dunno lol

how can you even sit here and contemplate it..lol

the GP3000 will walk the IA anyday of the week...mainly because it a

bigger and more powerfull amplifier

You should not be even comparing the two of them.

I've had the gp3000d for half a year now and I use it everyday and it performs excellent. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Not a bad amp at all for the money. Does get a bit hot though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.