Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15"

Participant count
  • Participant list

Juice Man
10+ year member

Just bought a IA Lethal Injection 15" & a Phoenix Gold QX900.1 from a guy on Craigslist for $250. Haven't used the amp yet. Hooked the 15" up to my Brutus 1700.1 @ 2 Ohms. I am very impressed with this sub. The guy I bought it from built the box and put some crappy vinyl on it. I spent an hour tearing it off and pulling out about 100 staples, other than that the box was built pretty solid. The only other 15" I've owned was a SA-15 & I was hitting 139.7db with that on a BRZ1200.1 @ 1 ohm. I'm anxious to see what numbers the Lethal Injection will put up.

View attachment 26552171

Thanks. I've always heard good things about IA but never heard one myself until now. I'm guessing this sub is a few years old. Would it be wise to buy another one to go with it or would the age difference be a big factor? The suspension feels fairly stiff to me, but i have no clue how stiff it was new.

I know the death penalty motor changed before so you might want to check just to be sure. I have a IA sub being built right now, can't wait to check it out when it arrives.

Thanks. I've always heard good things about IA but never heard one myself until now. I'm guessing this sub is a few years old. Would it be wise to buy another one to go with it or would the age difference be a big factor? The suspension feels fairly stiff to me, but i have no clue how stiff it was new.
the model you have is rated at 600 watts rms. The newer model is 1000 watts and a different sub. Woofersetc still carries the model you have....according to the specs amd pics listed on the site.

The one at woofersetc was the one i was thinking about. I wouldn't get 2 different versions, especially if different watts & design.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Juice Man

10+ year member
Juice Man
Eau Claire, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views