Insane deal on 4 aq 18's tonight!!!

mast240
10+ year member

YOU'RE A HOOKER!
Item(s) for Sale:

4 AQ HDC3 18's, all D1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subs are VERY fresh... still stiff... installed them in a project, and never even put music on them

Price:

i'm doing 225 shipped each... may be willing to make deals... will make a GREAT deal if you buy multiple.

Like i said... i need these gone TONIGHT! hit me up with offers

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

ofeHX.jpg

tSe6h.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

People were telling me about these all the way down here in Hampton by word of mouth
lol... yea, these prices arent normal at all, lol... hate sacrificing them.... but got medical bills to pay for the wife bro

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

400 shipped for a pair?
pm'd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.