• Thread starter <Jeremy>
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
    Participant list
&

<Jeremy>

I've got a 79 blazer, and i'm trying to put a CD player in it, its had one in it before, so the dash has already been modified alittle bit. I cant get the cd player mounting kit to fit at all, and its drivin me crazy. Other then cuttin the dash out more then i already have too, is there anything I can do to make this thing fit? Its already been in there once before, but i hit a major pothole and it fell out. I cant get it to go back in like it should.

79 blazer does not require a dash kit. if the dash has all ready been cut the remove the cage form the radio, squeeze the cage from top to bottom and insert it then bend the tabs. if this doesnt work get out your air saw and get to cuttin'

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.