Installation Problem

Participant count
  • Participant list
Does anyone know of any good installers in the Peoria, IL area? I have 2 Crossfire 1000D's and 2 12W7's in the back of an F-250, but don't should as good/loud as they should. I called and spoke with crossfire's tech. department, but that wasn’t much help. Instead of going through the output of the master amp, they have me going through the invert jacks to connect the two amplifiers with a single RCA. I asked the guy why I couldn’t just go from output to the input of the slave amp, and he had no idea what the output was even for!?! Any help would be great!

Get two rca y-connectors. Or you can have one set of RCAs going in Crossfire input and one set of RCAs out the output to the input of the 2nd Crossfire amp.

Or you can have one set of RCAs going in Crossfire input and one set of RCAs out the output to the input of the 2nd Crossfire amp.
That is what I currently have, with the first amp set as master, and the second set as slave. master amp pounds, slave has nothing. The slave will only work when going out through the invert RCA plug.

I live in the south suburbs of Chicago, but go to school in Peoria, about 2 hours south of Chicago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.