Installers in Tampa/St. Pete

qwertvt
10+ year member

Wharf Rat
Tampa
I have read a number of threads where members have made various recommendations on good installers in the area. I thought I would take a shot at trying to condense this information into one thread. I guess we will see how it goes.

As for me, I plan to get my first professional installation at Sound Advice off Fowler Ave. I will follow up with comments about my experience.

Who do you recommended ?

I found MCOR Automotive in Land O' Lakes. They are one of those little local shops that everyone in the area seems to go to. I actually found them when Circuit City stuck it to me with a ridiculous installation quote-then a salesman actually pulled me aside and told me about them! His cousin had a bunch of work done there and for much less than CC could. I looked them up in superpages.com (had like 15 good reviews BTW), they got me in the next day, and work was done for almost half of what I was quoted at CC. I was so impressed watching their tinter work their computer tint cutter machine thing that I had them tint the windows after they installed my remote start alarm. I have since sent my boss and several coworkers their way. Great little local shop-excellent work at excellent prices...

Anyone heard of Blvd. Custom in St. Pete/ Clearwater? I went by them the other day, and they gave me this high price and it's only the mininum price. They say they charge hourly. Does stereo shop charge hourly? Or base on what needs to be installed?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...