installing a volt meter.

481099_446865098681477_946640186_a.jpg

in the ashtray since i dont smoke

I didn't like the fact that I had two clocks about 3" from each other so I removed the lcd screen and kept the oem tinted look by double side taping the screen in from behind then ran to the HU for the on/off function. I like it it looks stock even when it's on people are always asking what's wrong with the clock?

SAM_0119.jpg

SAM_0118.jpg

well with your interior pick a panel that is easily/cheaply replaceable and with a little bondo work followed with some matching paint and it should look good, check ebay for the panel and modify that one not your stock that way at a moments notice you can go back to stock and if the modded panel looks good you can probably sell it.

I used velcro and put it on the panel near your right leg. It's where two panels snap together so I brought the wires up through the space and you cant see any wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.